High Pressure Beds
Less than 1% UVB
Do a full session and not burn!
- Six times more color in one session than any other tanning bed
- Keep your color much longer. Does not increase your exfoliation rate.
- Stand up is 10 min and lay down is 20 min (turn after 10)
- The lay down helps reduce any lines you would get under the buttocks.
- Super tan "base" after only four sessions! 4
- Maintain your tan with one weekly or b-weekly visit!
- Double the bulbs as your standard tanning bed
- High pressure face tanner
- 7 min bed
- A standard tanning bed has anywhere from 6-8% UVB
- 12 min tanning bed
- Should start out slow to prevent burning